2023 Newly Updated
Sea Impact’s team of consultants combine deep industry knowledge with our comprehensive data to develop in-depth reports on a range of offshore wind topics that are available off the shelf.
See our selection of reports available off-the-shelf
Operations & Maintenance
O&M Jack-Up Intervention Report 2012-2022
Market report on major component replacements
A comprehensive report investigating the O&M jack-up intervention activity (major component replacements) across more than 100 wind farms tracking over 900 combined years of operation. The analyses are based on AIS data collection and provide the exact whereabouts of over 30 jack-up vessels active in offshore wind O&M between January 2012 and December 2022. The report will give you a complete understanding of the offshore wind major component replacement market.
- O&M jack-up market overview
- O&M jack-up interventions by projects and blade campaigns
- OEM turbine benchmarks for O&M jack-up interventions
- Vessel benchmarks for O&M jack-up interventions
- Impact of met-ocean conditions on O&M jack-up interventions
- The report is a 50-page in-depth report with 35 figures
- Fully understand the offshore wind major component replacement market
Installation of Floating Wind Turbines
Case-study on installation
A detailed report investigating the installation phase of the two floating offshore wind farms; WindFloat Atlantic and Hywind Scotland.
The report provides a clear overview of the execution of the two projects as well as a detailed look into each individual scope carried out offshore. This includes durations of key events and metocean conditions. The analyses are based on AIS data collection and provide the exact whereabouts of the 12 main vessels involved in the installation of the combined 8 floating wind turbines.
- Duration of anchor installation
- Duration of mooring chain pre-installation
- Duration of WTG installation on to the floating foundation
- Duration of WTG tow-out
- Duration of WTG hook-up
- The report is a 20 pages in-depth report with 15 figures
An in-depth report that presents and analyses the foundation and turbine installation curves for the more than 70 wind farms installed since 2012. Real-world data gives you a deep understanding of the installation campaigns at past projects and enables you to optimize your project plan.
- Duration of each installation package
- Duration of float between packages
- Installation performance
- Impact of metocean conditions
- The report is a 15 pages in-depth report with 10 figures
A comprehensive report investigating the offshore wind turbine installation market covering the installation of over 4200 wind turbines across more than 70 wind farms installed since 2012. The analyses are based on AIS data collection and provide the exact whereabouts of over 30 jack-up vessels active in offshore wind turbine installation between January 2012 and December 2022.
- Turbine installation market overview and development
- Project benchmarks for turbine installation
- OEM turbine installation benchmarks
- Vessel benchmarks for turbine installation
- Analysis of different logistical setups
- Effects of metocean conditions on turbine installation
- The report is a 35 pages in-depth report with 25 figures
Foundation Installation with Floating Vessels
Market report on foundation installation
A detailed report providing insight into the installation of foundations using floating heavy-lift vessels. The report covers the installation of more than 1500 foundations over 30 projects installed by floating heavy-lift vessels since 2012.
- Installation of jacket foundations, monopile foundations, gravity-based foundations, and suction bucket jacket foundations?
- Installation duration of each individual foundation
- The split of duration in port, transit and on-site
- Impact assessment of metocean conditions on the installation
- The report is a 20 pages in-depth report with 12 figures