Sea Impact provides a portal through which anyone can explore the inner workings of the offshore wind industry. Our services provide you with the perfect combination of deep in-sight and a fast and clear overview.
Sea Impact premium in-depth analysis
We have produced a strong portfolio of premium off-the-shelf reports. Further, we provide bespoke analysis tailored for your needs.
Here is a selection of popular premium views that we have developed:
- Industry average. installation time / positions
- Compare vessels, installation time on projects or turbine model
- Installation budgeting
- Installation scheduling
- Project Due diligence for installation
- Project benchmarking for eg. LTAs
- Risk Management (P59 / P80)
Endless bespoke analysis or reports can be tailored for your needs
Did you not find your analysis above? Reach out and we can create nearly any analysis or report for you. Here are some further potential reports:
- Analysis on endless Installation KPIs based on vessel positions
- In-depth analysis and reports on any phase of any project
- Insight about anything from cable-laying vessels to SOVs
- Vessel activities in and around proposed wind farms
Sea Impact Free Tool
At Sea Impact we believe in sharing knowledge. Therefore a selection of our analysis are available online for free. The tool is interactive and easy to use.
Sea Impact Project Map
The Sea Impact Project Map gives you a quick and clear overview of all offshore wind projects.
The data have been gathered through official authorities and contacts at individual projects.
- Project information
- Wind farm boundaries
- WTG positions
- Relevant offshore wind ports
- Always up-to-date